Born in Malaga in 1942 and lives in Fuengirola since 1974. Studied art for 3 years at the School of Arts and Crafts in Malaga
- 26 shows in Malaga, Fuengirola, Marbella, Mijas, Vitoria, Salamanca and Valladolid.
- 6 shared exhibitions with other painters in Malaga, Fuengirola, Marbella and RondaRiogordo.
- 16 exposures with NINE ARTISTS Group of Malaga, Malaga, Jaen, Fuengirola,Churriana, Cordoba and Granada.
- 207 exhibitions in Malaga, Fuengirola, Marbella, Puerto Banus, Torre del Mar, Benalmádena, Mijas, Coin, Estepona, Torremolinos, Nerja, Jerez, Velez-Malaga, Malaga, Carmona, Aranjuez, Granada, Seville, Madrid, Paris and new York.
- In 1987 exposition of the book presentation-BASED PAINT 7, with a foreword byManuel Alcántara, Economic Society of Friends of the Country.
He has won 36 awards in different competitions of painting, including 8 first prizes. It also won 7 awards for photography.
He has done numerous illustrations for several publications and books, theater sets, banners, posters (including Carnival, Holy Week and Feria de Los Boliches FuengirolaFair) has designed the mural on the equality of races and classes, located inMercacentro walls of Fuengirola.
His work is represented in 24 countries.
It belongs to the Spanish Association of Painters and Sculptors and the Circle of FineArts New Century.